We are currently looking for reliable people to become Traffic Controllers. No experience? Not a problem! We can help train you to become a Traffic Controller and help start your career in civil construction. The next available course is coming up soon with limited spaces available, so get in quick!
What we can offer you:
* Ongoing work when you want it
* Flexible working hours/shifts
* Get paid weekly
* We'll train you for basic traffic control, level 1
* Temporary position with potential to become permanent
* PPE provided
Main tasks include:
* Traffic management in a wide variety of situations
* Coordinate with the supervisor and site foreman
* Setting up civil works sites
* Public interaction
* Some labouring may occasionally be asked of you
Skills & Experience:
* General work experience (where we can contact two referees)
* You need to be reliable, punctual and have access to, or your own transport to get to work.
* Clean criminal history and to keep safe on the job, you'll also need to pass a drug screen.
* Full NZ drivers licence is a bonus
* Valid work visa or residency
If this sounds like you, click "apply now" or free phone 0800 888860 for a confidential chat.