Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We've been in business since 1988 and our 30 branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully.
Our clients have a lot going on! Last year's wet weather has pushed all of the work back and they have time to make up. Are you an experienced Traffic Controller, STMS or do you just have a strong work ethic and a will to learn - get involved!
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Long hours with overnight allowances if you can work away
- Career development and training provided
- Ongoing roles available
- Great potential to start/build on your career
What do you need?
- Reliable transport to and from work
- Class 1 car driver licence
- Desire to work in a booming industry
- A current Level 1 TC ticket would be advantageous
- The legal right to work in New Zealand
- To be drug and alcohol free
If you are interested in one of the fastest growing industries in New Zealand, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 0800 522687 or click the 'apply now' button! We can't wait to hear from you. All applications treated as confidential.
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer you work if you have previously been in prison. Any applications from overseas will also not be considered.
AWF is the country's leading supplier of labour and we take pride in looking after our crew's safety and encouraging and supporting those who want to get further experience and training.