Want a new career for the New Year?
AWF works with some of New Zealand's leading companies in roading and civil construction. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of that team. Our clients have an immediate requirement for Level 1 Traffic Controllers to join their team. Whether you have recently completed the qualification or have years of experience, we want to hear from you.
If you don't have this certification but if you show all the right traits, are reliable and willing to go the extra mile then we have no problem helping you obtain this.
Our next subsidised TC course is early February 2019, so get in quick as places will go fast and we are interviewing for these now. (Max 8)
What's in it for you?
* Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
* Holiday pay, Kiwi Saver
* Full PPE gear provided
* Career development
* On-going roles available
* Be a part of an awesome team
* Opportunity for permanent placements
What do you need?
* Reliable transport to and from work
* Desire to work in a booming industry
* Minimum full class 1 Drivers License
* The legal right to work in New Zealand
* To be drug and alcohol free.
* Class 2 (a huge advantage, but not essential) Class 2 TC's are in high demand
* Enjoy physical work and working outdoors
* Have passion for doing a good job
* Attention to detail
* Pride in your work
* Be a team Player
* Show initiative & Integrity
* Be willing to learn
We've been in the business of supplying staff to a wide range of industries since 1988. We are proud to be New Zealand owned and operated. People are the backbone or our industries. With branches all over New Zealand, you can be confident you are talking to the staffing experts and true leaders in our field. Health and Safety is our number one priority. We are committed to health and safety of all our people. We believe that every person should go home free from injury every day.
If this is you apply now by attaching your updated current CV or pop in and see us at 81 Girven Rd Mt Maunganui or call 07 575 5782 / 0800 88 88 60
|Location:||Tauranga, New Zealand|
Sorry, this job is no longer available