You will have:
- The ability to pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol test (and any random or post incident test)
- A Traffic Control ticket
- The ability to get yourself to the worksite
- A good attitude
- A keenness to work within safety policies, and guidelines
- The right to work in New Zealand (citizenship, residency or valid work visa)
- A demonstrated history of reliability
The ability to work well with others in a team environment
Preferably you will:
- Demonstrate previous Civil or Construction experience
- Be able to multi-task, including carrying out general labouring duties
- Restricted or Full Drivers Licence an advantage
- Have a Constructsafe passport (we can do this for you in house)
You will be paid weekly at a competitive rate, and you will get holiday pay, sick pay, and the ACC cover that you are entitled to - plus we pay your tax.
You will be working with people who respect the skills that you bring to the job and who will help you progress your career.
If you think you are the right person for the job, or have a very keen interest in learning to become a Traffic Controller, apply online or call us on (04) 474 2369 today.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.