Are you keen to become a traffic controller or are you already ticketed? With good demand for TC's to work with some of the Bay's top civil contractors with plenty of hours & good rates of pay, now is the time to contact us for ongoing work in this industry.
* Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
* Have a clean criminal history
* Own transport to get to work
* Be reliable and motivated to work
* Be physically fit and injury free
* Have a full driver's license (Holding a Class 2 licence would be a great advantage)
* Enjoy physical work and working outdoors
* Have passion for doing a good job
* Attention to detail
* Be a team Player
* Show initiative & Integrity
* Be willing to learn
What AWF offers:
* Great rates of pay (paid weekly)
* Good hours - short term or long term to suit your needs
* Opportunity for full time placements/jobs for the right people
* Full PPE gear provided
Who is AWF?
We've been in the business of supplying staff to a wide range of industries since 1988. We are proud to be New Zealand owned and operated. People are the backbone or our industries. With branches all over New Zealand, you can be confident you are talking to the staffing experts and true leaders in our field. Health and Safety is our number one priority. We are committed to health and safety of all our people. We believe that every person should go home free from injury every day. Please apply on line with your current CV or come in and see us at 81 Girven Rd Mt Maunganui or call 07 575 5782 / 0800 88 88 60 AWF. Keeping NZ Working.