Long term work in the North-Auckland region. No experience required. Potential opportunity to get a qualification and take your skills (and pay) to the next level!
Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We've been busy since 1988 and our 30 branches help a variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully.
We are looking for 4-5 traffic controllers to work on a local Roading site in the Silverdale area. You will be assisting with directing traffic, keeping the general public safe around Roading sites, assisting with set up and dismantling of traffic control sites.
For those looking to grow a career in civil construction there are opportunities for you to upskill and gain qualifications in Site Traffic Management.
Skills and Experience
- General work experience (where we can contact 2 referees)
- NZ Drivers License is a bonus
- Clean Criminal History and to keep safe on the job, you'll also be drug free.
- Valid work visa or residency
- We'll train you from basic traffic control through to STMS Level 1 (Site Traffic Management) and you'll be gaining on the job experience so you get paid for it too!
- We'll look after the paperwork so you get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to. And we'll pay your tax
We have work to start ASAP so apply today or call us on 0800 522 687