No experience required as we will train you to become a Traffic Controller and help start your career in civil construction. Next course 19th October, limited spaces.
AWF work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily. Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF.
- Ongoing work when you want it with flexible working hours/shifts
- Get paid weekly
- We'll look after the paperwork so you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to
- We'll train you for basic traffic control
Skills & Experience
- General work experience (where we can contact two referees)
- You need to be reliable, punctual and have access to, or your own transport to get to work.
- Clean criminal history and to keep safe on the job, you'll also need to pass a drug screen.
- Full NZ drivers licence is a bonus
- Valid work visa or residency
To secure your place on our next training course
Apply now online