You will be working alongside and assisting an experienced tradesman in the main warehouse, and will be required to transport items to and from other businesses.
Your duties will include:
* Heavy lifting.
* Drop saw and cordless drill work.
* Loading and unloading of items.
* General tasks as set out by the supervisor.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
* A mechanical or engineering background.
* To be physically fit and hard working.
* Mathematical ability.
* The ability to follow instructions.
* To be reliable and punctual.
* A full driver's license.
* A forklift license would be beneficial.
What's in it for you:
* Long term assignment to see you into the new year.
* Weekly wages with all employee entitlements such as annual leave, kiwi saver etc.
* Excellent industry and job exposure.
If this sounds like something you would love to do, send your CV to Kirstyemail@example.com or apply via the portal.