Our Client is looking for several Bench Assistants to commence work ASAP! They are a global leader in the mining and civil blasting industry with great company values and an outstanding opportunity on offer. The site is based in Drury however; the reporting point will be in Otahuhu. Being a leader in their field, training opportunities are endless and for the right person there is an opportunity of gaining permanent employment and a rewarding career pathway!
We are looking for people to fill morning shifts starting at 5am where you would be banking in around 40 hours a week.
The role requires a level of physical strength as you will be lifting, digging and will need to withstand harsh weather conditions at times (especially with the upcoming winter weather). We are looking for someone with a great team attitude who is able to provide support and work well with others. Being mechanically minded with a clean Class 1 (Full) license would be advantageous. Due to the nature of this work applicants must be willing to under go an AWF induction (including a drug screen, criminal conviction check and an ACC claims history check) a client specific site and safety induction as well as medical screening before placement.
Skills we are looking for:
- Team player / Collaboration skills
- Good work ethic
- Good Initiative
- Trustworthy with reliable transport
- Safety conscious
- Attention to detail and able to listen and carry out specific instruction
- Ability to work on your own as well as within a team
- Good time management skills
- Experience in the mining or a related industry would be beneficial but is not necessary
In return AWF can offer the following:
- Wages paid weekly & on time
- $21 per hours, 40 hours per week
- Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs to help you do it!
If you are interested in being part of our team apply online call 0800 922 955 or email Sangeeta.firstname.lastname@example.org today!