We currently require Trade Assistants for varied roles in several locations, to assist in manufacturing and engineering projects.
Positions will generally be daytime hours, these are based either in the workshop or on site.
If you have skills in any of the following areas, we may be able to assist you in obtaining ongoing work with attractive pay rates;
Your duties will include;
- Some heavy lifting
- Basic tool work
- General labouring
- Basic welding/gas cutting
- Basic fitting/engineering
To be considered, you will need;
- An eye for detail
- Mechanical aptitude or engineering background
- To be physically fit
- The ability to follow instructions and work in a great team environment
- To be reliable and punctual
We may be able to assist with additional training such as, Site Safe, Confined Spaces or Elevated Work Platforms to name a few.
Please send your cv as below or call Steve on 0800 922 955