We are looking for two trade assistants to help pick and sort different metals at a metal recycling yard in Otahuhu.
This role could be perfect for a mother returning to work or someone who is new to the work force. The role is Monday to Friday from 9am-3pm, flexible hours mean you have time for your family!
Your main duties will include but are not limited to:
* Picking metals off of a conveyor belt
* Sorting different metals
* General site cleaning duties as and when required
* Weekly wages paid on time with 8% leave and Kiwi Saver entitlements plus ACC cover
* Parking available each day
* Part time hours means you have time for family
* Reliable transport to and from work with relevant drivers license
* You must be able to pass a pre employment drug screen
* You must have a clean criminal history
* Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial to your application
If this sounds like you please either apply via the online portal or email your resume to Monique on Monique.email@example.com now!