We are looking for a trade assistant to help manufacture and distribute New Zealand made farming fences and components. The company is New Zealand owned and has been operating for over three decades. With parking on site and a family dynamic what's not to love about work?
You will be a part of the "Finishing Department" and your duties will include but are not limited to:
* Laying mesh link onto fence frames
* Lifting and moving the fences (from 10-20kg)
* Readying fences and components for distribution
* Cleaning the factory as required
Please note that this particular vacancy has the ability to develop into a welding position within the company - Experience welding would be beneficial to your application.
What's in it for you?
* Full time work Monday to Friday from 6:00am-2:30pm so you miss the traffic!
* Weekly wages paid on time every time
* Onsite car parking is available
* Additional training and progression within the company for the right applicant
* Temporary to permanent opportunities for the right applicant
To be successful for this role you will need:
* You must have reliable transport to get to and from work
* To be physically fit and able to lift up to 20kgs comfortably
* Good knowledge of workplace health and safety
* Have a clean criminal record and be able to pass a pre employment drug screen
This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to up skill!
Please either apply via the online portal or email your resume to Monique on Monique.email@example.com.
Back to job search