We are seeking a Trade Assistant for an ongoing position, starting immediately. Our client is a market leader in metal recycling located in Otahuhu. The hours for this role will be Monday to Friday, 7am until 5pm with some overtime available as they are in the middle of their busy season.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Sorting metal and or plastic components
- General cleaning up of yard
- Manually lifting material (up to but not exceeding 25kg)
- Loading and unloading trucks using a fork hoist
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates
- Weekly wages paid on time every time
- Full time on-going work with over time options available
- Temporary to permanent opportunities for the right applicant
Skills & experience required:
- Mechanical aptitude or an engineering background
- The ability to follow instructions and to work in a great team environment
- You must have reliable transport to and from work
- You must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and ministry of justice check
- A OSH Fork Lift licence or F endorsement and experience would be advantageous
If the above sounds like you then apply now via the online portal or email Monique your resume on Monique.email@example.com.