Whether you're looking at getting your foothold in the engineering industry or you're mechanically minded, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client has a great family dynamic and is raising the standard for fire protection solutions.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
* Assisting engineers and pipefitters with assembly and installation
* Testing, cleaning and commissioning fire sprinkler, hydrant and hazard system parts
* Reading and interpreting construction drawings
* Using hand and power tools to assist in testing and installation
* General site cleaning as and when required
What's in it for you?
* Temporary to permanent opportunities
* Competitive pay rates with weekly wages
* ACC, leave and kiwi saver entitlements
* Full time Monday - Friday work with an asap start
Skills & Experience required?
* Onsite experience is bonus!
* You must be able to read and interpret construction drawings and plans
* You should have understanding of various steel pipe types and sizes
* You should be competent in using both hand and power tools
* Current Site Safe card is beneficial but not mandatory
* You must be able to pass a pre employment drug screen and ministry of justice check
If this sounds like you please either apply via the online portal or email your resume to Monique.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to job search
|Location:||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Salary:||NZ$18.00 - NZ$20.00 per hour + ACC, Leave, Kiwi Saver entitlements|
Sorry, this job is no longer available