We have full time roles available with one of New Zealand's largest civil companies. You'll have multiple opportunities to up skill and gain qualifications in the civil/infrastructure industries. This would be an amazing opportunity for someone who is wanting to gain qualifications, start a career or get their foot in the door of the water care industry.
No day will be the same as you will be assisting with water reticulation, water meter installation, rerouting water lines, maintenance and upgrades on water lines and much more! Communication is key in this job as you will be dealing with not only your team members and colleagues but also members of the public.
Skills & Experience required:
- You will need to have reliable transport and a minimum of Class 1 Restricted Licence (Full Class 1 and Class 2 would be advantageous).
- You will need a clean criminal history and will be drug free
- You must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand (NZ Citizen or valid New Zealand work visa)
- You must have great written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in water care / drainage would be beneficial but not necessary
What's in it for you?
- Competitive industry pay rates
- Weekly wages with Annual Leave / Sick Leave, ACC and Kiwi Saver entitlements
- Up skilling and qualification programmes for the right Candidate
- Temporary to permanent opportunities for the right Candidate
All Candidates will have to complete a pre-employment drug screen, MOJ request for criminal convictions report and ACC history check. All applicants must legally be entitled to work in New Zealand.