We are on the lookout for a trade assistant to work with a global leading client within the animal management and fuel systems industry.
As a trade assistant you'll need to apply your mechanical mind to the job using hand and power tools. You will need to be confident or willing to learn how to safely operate and work with overhead gantry cranes. The role will involve working within the hot dip galvanising department, part of the process of manufacturing farming fences.
The opportunity is on going and full time, we are looking for a candidate to join the day shift (6:30am - 2:30pm) based in Pukekohe, well positioned to be out of traffics way for some. You will be able to start work ASAP so make an application today!
- Experience as a trade assistant would be advantageous
- A fork hoist licence is not necessary however, would be an advantage
- Being mechanically minded and understanding the process of hot dip galvanising
- At least one years experience in either a labouring or workshop environment
- Start the job ASAP
- Competitive and fair pay rate with weekly wages
- A temp to perm opportunity to the right candidate
- On going and full time assignment
Click the apply now button to register your interest or reach out to us for more information.
Phone: 0800 922 955