We are seeking a Trade Assistant for an ongoing position, starting immediately. Our client is a market leader in metal recycling located in Onehunga. The hours for this role will be Monday to Friday, 4:30pm-4:30am with some overtime available as they are in the middle of their busy season.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Loading and unloading trucks and or trailers using a fork hoist (rated up to 3 tonne)
- General cleaning up of yard
- Manually lifting residential scrap metal (up to but not exceeding 25kg)
- Using both hand and power tools to assist in disassembly
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates
- Weekly wages paid on time every time
- Full time on-going work with over time options available
Skills & experience required:
- Mechanical aptitude or an engineering background
- The ability to follow instructions and to work in a great team environment
- You must have reliable transport to and from work
- You must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and ministry of justice check
- A OSH Fork Lift licence, F endorsement with experience is required
If the above sounds like you then apply now via the online portal!
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.