We are looking for a Trade Assistant to assist our client working on a construction site. You will be assisting with disassembling and grinding sheet metal products using a 9 inch grinder located in Auckland CBD. Because this work will be on-site a current Site Safe card is required, your working hours would be from 7:30am until 4:00pm starting immediately until late December. This role could extend into March into more of a workshop-based role focused in Takanini.
What's in it for you?
- Full time hours from now until Christmas
- Parking at the workshop in Takanini and car-pooling options available
- Weekly wages with annual leave, Kiwi Saver and ACC cover
- Pay negotiated on experience up to $24 per hour
- All PPE provided prior to starting your assignment
Skills & experience required:
- Previous experience using a 9" grinder
- Valid Site Safe card
- Reliable transport to either the workshop or on-site
- Great understanding of construction site-based health and safety hazards
- Physically fit and not afraid to work from an elevated work platform (EWP)
If this sounds like your next challenge, please apply via the online link.
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.