Ready to get stuck into some assembly work? We have roles avaiable now!!
We are on the lookout for an assembly hand for an industry leading and well established company based in Mangere, Auckland.
The role calls for someone who is able to work Monday - Friday day shift and is a quick learner who can work in a team environment within the assembly department working on hot water cylinders and heating heating systems.
Any experience in a manufacturing or production environment would be advantageous.
This is an on going position and for the right person there is possibility of a permanent placement within the client and movement within the company.
The suitable applicant will have the following skills:
* Speed & Accuracy
* Health and safety awareness
* Good Communication
* A high degree of initiative
* Numeracy and literacy skills
To be successful you will need:
* Transport to get to work
* The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check
* Good level of physical fitness
* To be able to pass a vision test to client requirements
In return, we can offer you the following:
* As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
* Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs to help you do it.
If the above sounds like you please hit the apply button or send your CV to Sangeeta.firstname.lastname@example.org