Our client is market leader in providing fencing solutions. Their works are now picking up and are in need of motivated Trade Assistants to join their busy team.
Your duties will include:
- Assisting qualified welders with variety of tasks such as: grinding, cutting, welding and polishing
- Using hand and power tools
- Operating the forklift
The ideal candidate will be:
- Physically fit to lift and move product
- Can work on their own as well as in a team environment
- Able to listen and follow instructions
- Health and Safety conscious and have great attention to detail
- Hold a current OSH forklift licence and F endorsement
What's in it for you?
- This a temporary to permanent opportunity for the right candidate
- Competitive pay rate plus 8% holiday pay, kiwi saver and other contractual entitlements
If the above sounds like you then please apply online or email your resume to Monique on Monique.Flatman@awf.co.nz
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.