We need a reliable, highly skilled tractor mower operator, based in Dunedin with some out of town (staying away) work. Class 2 and W endorsement essential. We pay above market rate, provide PPE and work hard to make sure that you are happy at work. This initially casual role has the reali possibility of ongoing work (although it can be weatehr dependent).
Are you able to:
- Be reliable
- Prove yourself to be an experienced, safe machinery operator
- Demonstrate expereince in taking care of the machinery you use
- Work well in a team- being able to communicate and work well with others is essential
- Get yourself to work for early starts
- Show a responsible approach to health and safety at work
If so, apply now! Please note that this is NOT a permanent or contracted role to start with so if you have secure employment, we do not advise you to leave it for this role.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Working with expanding local company
- Our support behind you whilst you are working
- Career development and help with training
- Working as an employee (not a contractor) so you get holiday pay, ACC cover and other benefits
- Great potential to build on your career
What do you need?
- Reliable transport to and from work
- Willingness to stay out of town would be beneficial
- A clear criminal history for the last 7 years
- The legal right to work in New Zealand
- To be drug and alcohol free
We can't wait to hear from you. All applications treated as confidential. Unfortunately we cannot offer work to those who have previously been incarcerated and applications made form outside the country will not progress.
AWF is the country's leading supplier of labour and we take pride in looking after our crew's safety and encourage and support those who want to get further experience and training.