We have one of New Zealand's premier rail maintenance companies seeking reliable, experienced rail track maintenance workers.
This is a great chance for cndidates looking to get back into the Rail industry and/or get further experience for future opportunities.
These roles can lead to full time contracts with the client for the right people.
You will have
- Previous experience in Rail Maintenance
- Restricted or Full drivers license
- Demonstrated history of reliability
- The ability to work within safety policies, and guidelines
- The ability to get yourself to the worksite
- The ability to work well with others in a team environment
- To be able to pass a pre-employment drug & Alcohol test (and any subsequent random or post incident test.
- The ability to work unsupervised
- A good attitude
- The ability to multi-task, including carrying out general labouring duties
Preferred but not essential
- Rail butt welding experience
- Thermite Welding
- Constructsafe passport (we can do this for you in house)
You will be paid weekly at a really good rate. We will look after all the paperwork so that you get holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover that you are entitled to, plus we pay your tax.
THIS ROLE OFFERS PENAL RATES OF TIME AND A HALF UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS
You will be working with people who respect the skills that you bring to the job and who will help you progress your career.
If you think you are the right person for the job, apply online or call us on (04) 473 9915 today.