About the company:
Your new company is an established with multiple operations through out the country. They offer varied work with professional growth and training opportunities. They have a family orientated culture that is inclusive and provide a cooked lunch everyday for their workers that comes at no cost to you. They're based in Porirua and are looking for a committed employee with the opportunity to start immediately in a fulltime permanent position.
What you will be doing:
You will be operating a class 4 tipper truck with an 18 speed road ranger gear box and a 5tonne and 7tonne Loader to fill the truck with materials; as mentioned training will be supplied, all you will need is the ability to drive class 4 trucks. This will have you loading your truck at the yard to transport materials to another location for tipping. Some grounds keeping and drainage tasks will also be involved and training will be supplied.
What you need:
- Class 4 Drivers License
- WTR endorsements - however your new company are prepared to assist with helping you obtain this.
- Experience doing bulk loading work with an excavator ranging in any weight/size
- A keen attitude to develop your skills in operating heavy machinery
What you will get in return:
- You will be supplied with full PPE gear
- 50 hours per week rain or shine, working 7am - 5pm, Tuesday - Saturday
- A cooked lunch is supplied everyday
- Discounted benefits
- Paid weekly
- Training and up skilling
What you need to do now:
Click apply now or please forward your CV to Wellington@awf.co.nz you can also call Evan NOW on 04 473 9915 to hear more about the role.