Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We've been in business since 1988 and our 30 branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully.
We are looking for people with either timber processing experience or experience in a similar manufacturing process to assist with ongoing project work. Possible permanent opportunities may be available for the right candidates. A number of positions are available for an immediate start.
Hours are Monday - Friday 04:00am - 2.30pm
Or Sunday to Thursday 2:00 pm to midnight
- You have prior timber processing or similar manufacturing process experience
- Your safety awareness shows through in a fast paced environment
- You are confident and competent working around industrial machinery
- You can work as a part of a team to meet targets whilst maintaining quality standards
- You won't mind getting your hands dirty performing your daily tasks
- Having an OSH Forklift with F Endorsement would be an advantage
- Be physically fit
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Have a clean criminal history
- Be a problem solver and be able use initiative
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to
- You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career.
If you have the skills, licences and relevant experience please apply now attaching your CV with 2 employment referees.