Our client has a legacy of over 4 decades in manufacturing solid timber furniture in Wanganui. With a well equipped workshop, a modern facility and employing approximately 20 staff with a great family culture, this could be a great place to continue your career.
Seeking an experienced person to assist with the production of timber panels and quickly take the lead role in a small but dynamic team.
To be the successful applicant for this role you will need to
- Have NZ residency
- Have the aptitude or experience to be a Team Leader.
- Be production focused and help the team meet the various goals.
- Be energetic and physically fit and able to handle the various timber panels.
- Possess a positive attitude.
- Be familiar with the machinery.
- Be a team player whilst providing leadership.
- Be passionate about process improvement.
On the job training will be part of the job and further qualifications may be available.
Sound like you? If you have a clean criminal history and will pass a pre-employment drug screen APPLY NOW, please include a current CV detailing your experience and ensure there are two contactable references.