You will be a great team player willing to join our clients teams that produce high quality products for applications throughout New Zealand. There will be a variety of work and experiences so you will be a person that can be flexible and open minded in the work environment.
Their factories produces both wooden and aluminium products so we are looking for skilled team players to fill a variety of positions.
For the wood operation we would expect
- Good knowledge and history of wood machining or joinery.
- Great team player and willing to get on with the job.
- Willing to learn new skills as required.
For the aluminium operation requirements are
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Motivated and have a great 'can do' attitude.
- Responsible, reliable and willing to go that extra mile to keep production running smoothly.
- Would involve all aspects of working with aluminium.
These position will be working in purpose built factories, keeping a clean and tidy work area maintaining safe work practices at all times is essential.
If this sounds like you apply now by sending in an up to date CV and two contactable work references