This job will suit those who have previously worked in the construction/building industry, those who have worked with timber or recent graduates from pre-trade carpentry courses. However, consideration will be given to those wiling to be trained up to a high standard!
This is based in a manufacturing plant.
Day and night shifts avaliable.
- Reliable own transport
- Have experience and confidence using power/hand tools i.e. nail guns
- Clean criminal history
- On-going commitment
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol screen
- Health and Safety concious
- To be physically fit.
What's in it for you:
- Great team enviornment
- Fast paced - no chance to get bored!
- Full PPE provided
- On the job training with opportunities to grow through a well established company
- Competitive hourly rate - paid weekly!
- Continous on the job support from our AWF consultants
Apply online NOW with AWF Christchurch or contact us on 03 374 9176 for further information.
Keeping NZ working.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles.