About the company:
Proudly Kiwi owned and operated, the AWF Madison Group has grown to become the largest generalist recruitment entity in New Zealand and is listed on the NZX. Every day, our AWF business deploys over 3,500 staff to a broad range of temporary roles within the industrial sector.
This is the perfect opportunity for a driven Team Leader to deliver results across the Invercargill and Queenstown region. Accountable for developing strategic growth plans across the region, the successful candidate will be dedicated to business development, people performance, and can understand the strategic needs of our clients in order to position the business for growth. Candidates will also have a strong understanding of health and safety and can understand the strategic opportunities that our health and safety expertise can provide.
You will be directly responsible for:
- Developing a business plan and sales strategy for your region
- Leading sales, revenue and market share growth
- People leadership - capability development, succession planning & performance management
- Reporting on team performance, sales pipeline, strategy & execution
- Quality of service - ensuring that quality standards are upheld and adhered to for our candidate and client experience
- Leading a strong commitment to, and participating in Health and Safety initiatives across the AWF business
Day to day you will be executing on your sales plan and meeting with new and existing clients in order to grow the business. You will also be leading your team through strong KPIs and people plans to ensure that they are delivering to client and candidate requirements.
- A competitive compensation package
- The opportunity to set a sales and people direction for the business
- Working with highly motivated and enthusiastic teams who are all driven to succeed