About the company:
Proudly Kiwi owned and operated, the AWF Madison Group has grown to become the largest generalist recruitment entity in New Zealand and is listed on the NZX. Every day, our AWF business deploys over 3,000 staff to a broad range of temporary roles within the industrial sector.
This role represents an opportunity for a driven Team Leader to showcase their talents and deliver results across the Nelson and Blenheim region. Accountable for developing business growth for our established Blenheim and Nelson branches, the successful candidate will be responsible for business development, is a people leader, and can understand the strategic needs of our clients in order to position the business for growth. Candidates will have a strong knowledge of health and safety and will understand the importance of keeping people safe and the opportunities that our health and safety expertise can provide.
You will be directly responsible for:
- Developing a business plan and sales strategy for your region
- Leading sales, revenue and market share growth
- People leadership - leading from the front, developing capability and creating an engaged culture amongst your people
- Reporting on team performance, sales pipeline, strategy & execution
- Quality of service - ensuring that quality standard business standards are delivered upon for both our clients and candidates
- Oversight of candidate sourcing strategies and pipelines
- Leading a strong commitment to, and participating in Health and Safety initiatives
Day to day you will be executing on your sales plan and meeting with new and existing clients in order to grow the business. You will also be leading your team to deliver quality solutions and outcomes for clients and candidates.
- A competitive compensation package
- The opportunity to drive sales and people outcomes for the business
- Working with highly motivated and enthusiastic people who are all driven to succeed and within a successful and proudly owned New Zealand business that is agile
- Strong leadership and support to assist you to succeed
If this fantastic opportunity sounds like you then express your interest now with a CV and cover letter. If you would like to know more about the role please phone Donna Lynch, GM Southern on 021 527 258.