Their people are their most important asset. Come and work within a team with 50 years of history in New Zealand at being the best, you will not be disappointed, call now to be considered for this great opportunity!
What's in it for you?
* Salary range $80 - $130k depending on experience
* Working for a company regarded as one of South Pacific safest and most reliable refineries
* Lifestyle, lifestyle, lifestyle love hunting and Fishing? Have it all on your doorstep.
* Optional 4 day working week
About the role:
To continuously improve maintenance strategies and work practices focused on the minimisation of operating costs whilst maintaining technical and commercial standards, with due regard to environmental, personnel safety and occupational health issues.
* Manage and deliver on all aspects of the project, including engineering, construction and completions
* Manage estimating, cost schedule, scope, and deliver on projects objectives
* Support Project Managers in providing direction and leadership to the teams
* Provide input and guidance to Asset Engineers on the long term planning of the programmed maintenance to ensure the upgrade and/ or replacement of refinery assets in line with Asset Management Plans.
* Continually review the effectiveness of program activities in support of overall business objectives, legislative requirements and assurance of technical integrity of facilities
* Work with the schedulers to schedule all work in the Assets to meet their requirements.
* Review completed work and implements learnings into future work planning and execution requirements
* Build effective networks and working relationships with customers, authorities, consultants, contractors and peer industry representatives
* Monitor and maintain the Tank 15-year look ahead and provide the business with advice on future significant spend in the Asset Reference Plan, including but not limited to tank end of life replacement/removal
As a key contributor in New Zealand's fuel supply chain, this company supplies a significant portion of our country's Jet fuel, Diesel, Petrol, Bitumen & sulphur fertiliser. This is a market leading organisation and one that will only add to the resume of the successful applicant.
* Relevant tertiary qualification (preferably engineering or science) or equivalent combination of qualifications and experience.
* A minimum of 3 years' experience in the oil refining or equivalent complex heavy manufacturing industries.
* Proven ability/experience in people management.
This is an amazing opportunity for a skilled motivated individual to work with a company who proudly are growing the nation's economy.
Please apply online without delay to be considered for this position, OR Call Graham Currie: 09 526 8792 | 021 371 720