We are seeking a team leader / forklift driver to work in a busy box production factory for our box making season! You will be a hands-on box maker, with the skill and attitude to coordinate a busy workload and motivate a team of up to six workers to work to their full potential.
This is a five-day per week work environment with the odd Saturday if needed. You will be working alongside the team in a hands-on role, as well as moving product around using a forklift so your OSH Forklift Certificate is a must! This role is reasonably physical, so you will need to have a good level of fitness.
Continuity of work is provided, plus, as our employee (not a contractor), you'll get the Holiday Pay, Sick Pay & ACC cover you're entitled to, & we'll pay your tax on your behalf.
Ifyou meet the following criteria, please contact us today:
- 1+ years experience on a forklift and have experience dealing in wide loads
- OSH forklift certificate
- Proven track record in integrity and reliability, including good work attendance
- Own reliable transport to get to and from work
- Good attention to detail
- Natural leadership skills
- Available to start the week beginning 9 October 2017 for three months, possibly longer
- Have a clear criminal history and can pass a drug screening test
If you match the above criteria we're keen to hear from YOU! Full training is provided for this role. Please apply online with a current CV and brief cover letter.