We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Assistant/Storeperson to join one of our clients based in Whenuapai, West Auckland.
The work is Monday-Friday from 8:00am - 04:00 pm till mid of June 2018.
Experience in the following could be advantageous:
- Picking & Packing
The suitable applicant will have the following skills:
- Be mature and responsible to work unsupervised and also part of a small team.
- Good communication skills - both written and oral.
- Good numerical and literacy skills.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately.
To be successful you will need:
- Transport to get to work
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs to help you do it.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.