We are currently looking for someone who has experience as a Storeperson and can also perform maintenance on a variety of equipment. This role will require not only a great level of managing inwards and outwards goods but also need someone with substantial trade experience.
If you have at least 5 years Trade experience and are confident in effectively managing an inwards/outwards good area this may be the perfect role for you!
What we're looking for:
- Great time management
- Familiar with welding consumables and machine parts
- Capable of performing maintenance on various equipment and stick within deadlines/budgets
- Capable of maintaining equipment registers, test reports and maintenance records
- Accuracy and capable of controlling company equipment and assets
- Passion for compliance
- Own a basic tool kit - required resource list available
- Reliable transport to and from work - Full class 1 licence advantageous
- Honest and hardworking attitude
What we can offer:
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
You will also need to:
- Provide a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Have 2 references from previous employers
Please apply online with your current CV or come in and see us at Unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Alternatively you can call us on 07 848 1811/0800 88 88 60.