AWF are looking for experienced, reliable warehouse staff that are able to work for a distribution centre in Airport Oaks. The role is Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm.
Your duties may include:
- RF Scanning
- Operating electric pallet truck
- Inputting data
- Customer facing
- Dispatch inwards
The suitable applicant will have the following skills:
- Should be able to work independently
- Good communication - both written/verbal
- Health and safety awareness
To be successful you will need:
- Transport to get to work
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check
- Good level of physical fitness.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs to help you do it.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.