We are looking for an experienced Storeperson to work with our client who is the New Zealand's leading distributor, marketer and exporter of premium fresh produce. Our client is based out at Mount Wellington.
The role is Monday to Friday and shift is 02:00 am to 10:00 am. For the right person, there may be an opportunity for further training and permanency, so you must be reliable.
Your duties will include:
Reporting to the Picking Team Leader, the day to day will include but will not be limited to:
- Process sales samples in a quick and timely manner
- Handle internal and external customer enquiries -
- Picking orders as and when required
- Liaise with Inventory and sales on stock
- Take action on extra responsibilities as directed by management
- Replenishment of samples
The suitable applicant will have the following skills:
- Able to work Mon to Fri (02:00 am to 10:00 am )
- Excellent understanding of warehousing procedures.
- Computer literate
- Health and safety conscious
- Physically Fit & Strong - Must be able to lifting up to 25kg - on occasion 30kg
To be successful you will need:
- Full NZ Driver's License
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English
- Transport to get to work
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Competitive pay rates as well as 8% holiday pay
- Regular, consistent work
- Reward and recognition incentives
- On-going support and communication while you are working
Sound like you? Apply online today, we'd love to hear from you.
AWF Keeping NZ Working