We are looking for an experienced Stockpicker to join our team at one of NZ's most well-known companies. Our client is based in Wiri and is a Distribution Centre for car parts, receiving and sending stock all over NZ.
The work is Monday-Friday 8am-5.30pm with the occasional Saturday, depending on amount of work. For the right person, there may be an opportunity for further training and permanency, so you must be reliable.
Your duties will include:
- Forklift Driving
- Stacking / Wrapping
- Completing documentation
The suitable applicant will have the following skills:
- Current Stockpicker Licence
- Current Forklift Licence
- Computer literate
- Health & Safety awareness
- Good communication
- Transport to get to work
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check
- Good level of physical fitness.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs to help you do it.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.