AWF Auckland Construction and Technical are on the lookout for a Store person for an ongoing role based in East Tamaki. The client is a well established industry leader in electronic manufacturing. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to transfer and develop skills within the engineering industry with the possibility to gain permanent employment with the client and progress within the company.
Duties will include:
- Taking responsibility of inwards and dispatched goods
- Various administration tasks
- Picking / Packing orders
- Unpacking inwards goods
- Customer service
- Assisting in general organization of store and all stock
To be successful for the role you will need:
- Stores / stock control experience
- Some understanding of electronic components
- Intermediate Microsoft office suite skills
- A current forkhoist license will be advantageous
- To be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- To have a clean criminal history
In return, we can offer you the following:
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- If the above sounds like you, then please hit apply now button or give Sangeeta a call on 0800922955 to find out more.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.