AWF Petone is seeking a superstar for unique work opportunity! This is role would suit someone with proven skills and experience in an office environment, but is equally happy to step out from behind the desk and get their "hands dirty".
Our client is a local producer of premium, gourmet fresh meats and handcrafted small goods - so if you're a meat lover with the below skills this could be the role for you! You'll certainly need to not be shy in handling meat products as you will be behind the desk about 75% of the time and working the factory production line with the team about 25% of the time.
The ideal candidate will be competent in the following areas:
- Computer Skills: you will be working with Xero accounting software, Excel and PowerPoint. A high level of Excel knowledge in particular is critical.
- Health and Safety: committed to good health and safety practices
- Experience analysing and managing stock levels. You'll be confident with numbers, observant and attentive to detail.
- Proven customer service skills.
- A willingness to learn and to work in a production line environment as needed.
This is a full time position that would suit a "team player".
If this sounds like you or you'd like to know more then please apply online or contact us directly at 04 474 2366.