We are looking for experienced Stock Picker / Man-Up Operators for numerous assignments throughout the South Auckland area. A large number of these roles are on going and can lead to permanent work for the right person.
Pay rates vary between $17-$20ph depending on your experience.
Your duties will include:
- Operating a stock picker
- Picking/Packing Orders
- RF Scanning
- Computer work
The suitable applicant will have the following skills:
- Computer literate
- Good communication
- Health and safety awareness
To be successful you will need:
- Current forklift licence (Stock picker/Man-Up a MUST)
- Transport to get to work
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check
- Good level of physical fitness.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs to help you do it.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.