Our Hawkes Bay branch has a client needing an STMS worker, with experience. Bonus if it is experience on highways. If you have your STMS ticket as well as experience we want to hear from you now.
Your duties would include:
- Preparation and running daily toolboxes and/or prestart' s with your team
- Enthusiastic understanding of Temporary Traffic Management to ensure compliance with CoPTTM
- Assisting your team with both setting up and packing down sites
- Comprehensive understanding and the ability to implement relevant health and safety requirements
- Driving company vehicles from the yard to site (if a full licence is held)
What's in it for you?
- Weekly wages with annual leave, kiwi saver and ACC cover
- Variation of clients to work with to diversify your experience
- Further training and development for the right applicant
- All PPE will be provided before you start your assignment
- A team to ensure your health and safety is our number one priority
Skills & Experience:
- Level 2/3 STMS certification (both practising and non-practising will be considered)
- Minimum class 1 full licence, class 2 would be advantageous
- You must be able to pass a preemployment drug and alcohol screen
- You must be able to pass our security policy with no criminal convictions
If this sounds like you, please apply now!!
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.