At AWF we have numerous clients across the regions; From Kaitaia to Invercargill AWF keeps hundreds if not thousands of people working each day. In Auckland we have opportunities for level 2/3 site traffic management supervisors (STMS) with a selection of Clients both big and small!
Your duties would include:
- Preparation and running daily toolboxes and/or prestart' s with your team
- Enthusiastic understanding of Temporary Traffic Management to ensure compliance with CoPTTM
- Assisting your team with both setting up and packing down sites
- Comprehensive understanding and the ability to implement relevant health and safety requirements
- Driving company vehicles from the yard to site
What's in it for you?
- Weekly wages with annual leave, kiwi saver and ACC cover
- Variation of clients to work with to diversify your experience
- Further training and development for the right applicant
- All PPE will be provided before you start your assignment
- A team to ensure your health and safety is our number one priority
Skills & Experience:
- Level 2/3 STMS certification (both practising and non-practising will be considered)
- Minimum class 1 full licence, class 2 would be advantageous
- You must be able to pass a preemployment drug and alcohol screen
- You must be able to pass our security policy with no criminal convictions
If this sounds like you, please either call our team on 09 526 2635 for more details or apply online now!
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.