We are seeking STMS Level 1, 2 or 3 (can be NP), as well as TCs for projects with some of our iconic national clients. Various shifts available - day, night and weekend work plus out of town assignments with all the perks included.
Immediate starts available for the right applicants with many assignments leading on to ongoing work.
We are running another TC Level 1 course soon at a reduced cost to our employees wanting to become traffic controllers - apply now, limited spaces available!
We can offer continuity of work to reliable people, plus, as our employee (not a contractor), you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay & ACC cover you're entitled to and we'll pay your tax on your behalf.
Do you meet the below criteria?
- Keen and have a good attitude
- Reliable and not afraid of hard work
- Flexible - we often have weekend and night shift work
- Be able to pass a drug screen - ALL employees are tested both before placement and randomly
- Have a clear criminal history
- Good comprehension of the English language - both spoken and written
- Have your own reliable transport
- Be available for work for three months or longer
- Team player! Our people make our culture
If you match the above criteria we're keen to hear from YOU! Full training is provided for most of our roles.
Call in to our Christchurch branch at AWF, 324 Cashel Street with a current CV to register your interest or apply online with your CV and brief cover letter of your current situation.