Seeking experienced STMS extraordinaires, for positions within an established and busy company.
Full Driver's license, and STMS ticket are essential as is a great attitude and work ethic.
As an experienced STMS your role is to ensure the safe and effective delivery of Traffic Management sites
including set up and pack down in complex areas such as motor ways and for events
The ideal candidate is a fully qualified STMS with experience.
The skills you'll have are:
- STMS Level 1&2/3 (NP) or (P)
- Compulsory full class one license - Preferably a class two licence
- Must have good communication skills in English
- Good ability to organise and plan work
- The capability to LEAD and work unsupervised
- Flexible with working hours and often work early mornings, evenings and weekends
- To be physically fit
- Great Attitude to Health and Safety
As an employee of AWF you can enjoy:
- Continuity of work
- Feel supported, respected and valued
- Gain new skills and on the job training
- Temp to permanent opportunities
- Competitive rates of pay
- Plus, as our employee (not a contractor), you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay & ACC cover you're entitled to and we'll pay your tax on your behalf.
Call to Action
Sound like you? Apply online today or contact Kerry McConchie Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org we would love to hear form you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.