Our Kerikeri branch is urgently looking for an experienced S.T.M.S. with a valid class 2 driving licence. We can offer an immediate start if you have the right boxes ticked. You'll be working alongside a reputable roading maintenance team locally. If you have the following, then we are very interested in meeting with you;
- At least 1 year working as a practicing S.T.M.S.
- a valid class 2 NZ driving licence.
- A good work ethic from your references.
- Able to mix in and get the job done.
- You won't mind working in a large team or a team of 2.
- Able to speak with a broad range of people with different personalities.
- Able to understand and follow policies and procedures.
- Physically fit as some heavy lifting is needed.
If this sounds like you, we can offer you the following in return;
- Excellent rate of pay.
- On going work of a varied nature.
- Be part of a great team, working locally to improve our local roading network.
- PPE will be supplied to you as will access to Kiwisaver.
- You'll be looked after with some great Health and Safety policies and procedures to keep you safe.
- Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday.
All you need to do is click the APPLY button and I will do the rest for you. You'll be living in the Bay of Islands before you know it.