We are seeking experienced Level 1 Traffic Controllers and STMS qualified staff for the upcoming season.
We have some great roles with top NZ national clients which could lead to ongoing work.
Looking to take the first step in your career? We can help!
What's in it for you:
- Ongoing varied work with different clients to increase your skills
- Variety of shifts both day and night available
- Competitive rate depending on experience.
- Opportunity to up skill from TC to an STMS
- Possibility to up skill from Class 1 licence to Class 2 so you can operate the signs trucks
- You can gain valuable experience to progress your civil career
- Weekly pay
- We'll look after the paperwork so you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to
- Temporary position with potential to become permanent for the right applicant
- We supply your basic PPE Kit Hi vis, Hard hat, gloves, glasses, wet weather gear and safety boots - so no need to buy the expensive safety gear before you get paid.
What you need:
- Reliable transport to get to the client's yards
- Great work ethic
- Be fit and work ready as some heavy lifting is involved when sites are to be set up and taken down
- Health and safety awareness to ensure you and your fellow workers are safe on site.
- Able to work long hours as this can be anywhere from 8-hour shifts to 12-hour shifts.
- Reliability is a must - as this is an important part of the site set up, they can't run if you are not there
- Be confident with communication with the public and crew
- Full NZ driver's licence is a bonus
- Please provide your C.V with relevant work experience and two work references to validate this experience.
- Pre employment drug screen, ACC and MOJ checks will be required.
- Don't delay in applying now as the summer season is going to be busy…
AWF work with some of New Zealand's leading civil companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily. Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF.
We can help with the training as we can provide the STMS training in house. (fee applicable)
If this sounds like you, click "apply now" or free phone 0800 88 88 60