AWF is looking for keen workers to join our field staff and work for some of Tauranga's leading companies.
Roles vary and will depend on your skills & previous experience. Ideally some general labour-type skills will be helpful. Any tickets or licences area of course a plus! You will fit the bill if you have a desire to work, show up on time and are reliable. Some positions can lead to temp to perm.
To apply for work with AWF you MUST have the following:
* Able to pass a pre employment drug screen
* Hold minimum of a Restricted Drivers Licence
* Your own transport to get to work
* 2 contactable work references
* Be physically fit and injury free
* Have a CURRENT Visa allowing you to work NZ
We also complete Ministry of Justice Checks so please be prepared to provide any Police History
Some of the great stuff about part of working with AWF:
* Opportunity for on-going fulltime work (40+ hours)
* Wages paid weekly
* Competitive and fair pay rates
* You'll get Holiday Pay, ACC cover, Kiwisaver
* Full PPE gear provided
* A great support team
Who is AWF?
We've been in the business of supplying staff to a wide range of industries since 1988. We are proud to be New Zealand owned and operated. People are the backbone or our industries. With branches all over New Zealand, you can be confident you are talking to the staffing experts and true leaders in our field. Health and Safety is our number one priority. We are committed to health and safety of all our people. We believe that every person should go home free from injury every day.
Please apply on line WITH your CV or better still, come in and see us at 81 Girven Rd Mt Maunganui or call 07 575 5782 / 0800 88 88 60 for more info.