Our client is a well-established building services installation and maintenance company, and looking for
About the role
Your main responsibilities will include:
- (Assist with) installing sprinkler systems in new and existing buildings.
- Carrying out maintenance and repair on existing products.
In return, we offer:
- Good wages offered for skills and experience.
- Help with growing your tool kit
- Work with a business that truly look after their employees
- Work in a fun team of motivated and skilled people.
- Your expertise and opinions will be valued and respected.
To be successful in this role, you will;
- Be mechanically minded and have experience with tools
- Have some experience with plumbing, pipe fitting and threading
- Preferably have previous sprinkler experience
- Be physically fit
- Be able to interpret sprinkler plans
- Have a strong Health and Safety ethic
- Be keen and willing to learn
- Possess good communication skills
- Be a team player
- Hold a current drivers license
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
If you feel you are the right person for the job or would like further information, please contact Daan Heeneman at AWF on 04 474 2361 or click 'Apply Now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position as a tradesman, please us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please note that applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a current, valid NZ work permit.