We're looking for an experienced Industrial Spray Painter ready to get stuck into work with one of AWF's largest clients! You will be required to spray paint / powder coat large metal machinery and be confident using spray guns, 3 pot paint mixes and various paint types.
Monday - Friday day shift work with the opportunity to pick up extra hours and overtime during busy periods.
Our client is a heavy hitting, international industry leader! People and plant machinery manufacturing is their calling, specializing in medical radiotherapy devices and business-critical semiconductor implanters they aim to deliver nothing but the best quality and service.
Job duties include:
- Sanding and cleaning surfaces to be painted
- Deciding which products to use for a particular surface
- Preparing metals by treating them with chemicals or sand-blasting them
- Applying an undercoat
- Choosing and mixing paint
- Spray painting or powder-coating objects
- Bake powder-coating onto metal in ovens
- Polishing the finished product
- Maintaining H&S company policy and standards
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Proven industrial spray painting experience with references
- A clear understanding of approved Health & Safety work practices
- Experience with using a 3 pot mix
- To be familiar with paint types and colours
- To be reliable and committed, and be a team player with good communication skills
- To be up-to-date with coating and preparation methods and technology
What's in it for you?
- Huge brand exposure
- Competitive hourly pay rate ($25-30) + 8% annual leave & other employee entitlements
- Regular day shift hours
- A Chance to go permanent for the right candidate
- Paid weekly
If this sounds like you apply now or send any inquiries to Sangeeta, Sangeeta.email@example.com or 0800 922 955