One of our key clients is on the search for an experienced
Industrial Waterblaster Operator, Spray Painter and Sand Blaster
What is it for you?
- Full time work between Monday to Friday
- Occasional Emergency call out to assist clear drains & CCTV
- Great hourly rate + 8% annual leave and other contractual entitlements
- Opportunity to go permanent once you have proven yourself in the role
- Great working environment and team
* Industrial painting
* Water blasting (low to ultrahigh pressure)
* Client Relationships
* Vehicle / Equipment Maintenance (Routine only)
* Assist drainage in storm events.
* Assist with office operations.
* Assist drainage division.
- Experience in industrial metal spray painting
- Able to assist in other departments in particular sand or bead blasting
- An eye for detail
- Health & Safety conscious
- Able to pass a drug screen
- Be able to commence work ASAP
If you have the skills then don't wait and apply online today!
To be considered you will:
- Be physically fit, able to lift 25kgs and stand most of the day
- Having experience with these tasks will increase your
- Have full class 1 licence or restricted if you can sit your full soon
- Reliable Transport
- Motivated and have a great attitude to work
Do you want to upskill? Our client offers training with career prospects.
To apply for this role, click the button below and attach your CV or alternatively you can ring Emma or Karl on 04 473 9915