You will be part of some of the most exciting projects around Hamilton and working within a great team environment. This is a 6 days a week, 12 hours a day job and not for the faint hearted, so if you're up for a challenge, keep reading!
As a Specialist GPS operator you'll be responsible for carrying out major foundation work on site. You'll be able to demonstate your bulk loading and cut to fill skills, as well as impress everyone with your batters experience.
Skills and Experience
Being you'll be an integral part of the team, you'll need the following,
- Have 2 plus years experience in Excavating
- Be able to operate an excavator up to 70 tonne
- Be able to work 6 days a week, 12 hour shifts
- Have experience with Topcon and Leica systems
- Have all the current valid tickets for operation
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
What we can offer
The best part of working with us is?
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee ( not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- PLUS if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer you a range of training programmes to help you do it!
If you're keen to be part of a company that actually cares about and rewards it staff, get in touch with us.
AWF Keeping NZ working
Thank you for your interest.